Monday 18 October 2010

the weekend

I spent last night with a chocolate cake and lovely, like-minded friends.*

And on the way home this morning I recognised buildings I had not before seen - large, dirty buildings that crowded, tall, over the high street - and a donkey with a magpie resting atop his head. (This is the perfect example of juxtaposing routes I take between city and home).

I am beginning to open my eyes a lot more.

And I thank you and you and you for that.

But especially you.

And in case you didn't know, I have a penchant for red shoes and very irrelevant anecdotes.

But what are your favourite things?

*We are those that prefer quaint little tea-parties in porcelain cups to a loud, rushing night out.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog post, I love what you said about opening your eyes more. It's something so important to learn and most of us forget at many stages of our lives. And I just love quaint little tea-parties!

    ReplyDelete