Friday 7 January 2011

friday finds...

This was a week which sped by---too fast.

Nevertheless, here are a few of my internet finds.

I am a little bit in love with this beautiful bed.

What a wonderful, innovative idea!

This is my kind of holiday map.

Censored Huckleberry Finn.

What happens when auto-correct goes wrong.

I hope you have had a lovely week.

Next week, my love and I are going on a little pre-birthday holiday---first to Bath, then to London. I am, predictably, quite nervous (I always get nervous before - and even during - holidays. I think of all the things that could possibly, possibly go wrong. Sometimes I think I might even forget that it's a holiday). I will be taking my vintage suitcase with me and a few too many rolls of camera film...

Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment