Tuesday 5 July 2011

so we did this

Lots of things happened this weekend--at least, it felt like they did. Like summer fairs and baking and catching a film. (Larry Crowne is nice--I recommend it for a little feel good.)

But I guess the thing that stood out the most was this.



Arnold taught me to ride a bike. Sort of.

I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. (I need a little push to get started and I cannot, for the life of me, cycle on pavement--only grass). I was a little scared to admit it, before now--because it's such a simple thing, right? A thing everyone can do? But learning again* is a little victory--a little progression--and you know how I feel about that.

What did you do this weekend?

*You really can forget to ride a bike--don't believe what they tell you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment