This is my unapologetic Christmas list of absolute decadence (and self-confessed impossibility).
1. a publishing deal (and a book fort in which to write in)
(Photograph from Bookshelf Porn).
2. a little winter get-away in a solid wood cabin
(Photograph from Google Images).
3. a collection of vintage cake stands in my very own bakery (and the knowledge to maintain it)
(Photograph from Etsy).
4. a vintage dress like this one (and another wardrobe full of them)
(Photograph from Modcloth).
5. this beautiful wallpaper (and an apartment in which to hang it)
(Photograph from Anthropologie).
But what I would be happier with, above all of these, is the health and happiness of my friends and family. And more than a little hope.
And him, of course. More than anything.