Wednesday 12 October 2011

mo--wednesday

I know it isn't Monday.

But after the last few, awkward days, I could really do with taking stock of a few things. You know? (I'm mostly being melodramatic, here. Nothing big has happened. But if one more person asks me what I want to do with my life--what my calling just might be--what experience I have--well, I just might scream).

So.

Things that have made me happy, lately:

...smiles from strangers...

...tortoise-rim glasses...

...photography training...

...braiding my hair...

...moments of clarity...

...autumn leaves...

...puppy cuddles (thanks, Grace!)...

...recipe books...

...blankets...

...and cups of tea (lots and lots of cups of tea).

And I'm hoping tomorrow is a whole lot better. (I base this on the fact that I'm not at uni. And I'll get up, untired, and achieve some work. And--most importantly of all--I get to see my love).

x


No comments:

Post a Comment