Friday 12 November 2010

friday finds...

I haven't done one of these in a while!

These are a few of my recent internet finds.

This is the kind of celebrity gossip I favour.*

As soon as I heard about it, I was curious to see how this art installation would function. Not so well, apparently.

A clever photography project from last month!

Maybe a tool to make alphabetising books a little easier?

The 'best' optical illusions. Do you agree?

Please tell me your thoughts!

This weekend I will be spending time with my love and eventually getting caught up on some reading. This week my attention is angled towards Woolf's "To The Lighthouse". I know I ask this a lot, but have any of you read it? I am finding it beautiful but nervously so; a statement probably fuelled by my anxiety over an impending presentation...

Have a lovely weekend!

*And maybe it strengthens my stance on keeping the oceans tidy.


No comments:

Post a Comment