Tuesday 26 April 2011

i'd like to, please

Hope #11.

Have a beach day.


I had one last year---with my love and with friends and a whole lot of sand. But all this warm weather is getting to me, making me crave another all over again.

A few things need to happen, first, though.

The sea needs to warm up a little more. I need to get back into swimming---so I can swim further and harder against the waves. And something else I'd really, really like? Some vintage (or vintage inspired) swimwear. I just love those flattering, fitted silhouettes and lovely, lovely patterns.

(My I'd Like To, Please posts are inspired by this blog. And the above picture, of vintage ladies in their vintage beachwear, can be found here).


1 comment:

  1. ahhh, the beach! i have a goal this summer to wear a bathing suit, so hopefully i'll make it to the ocean myself. and that photo? heaven.

    ReplyDelete