Tuesday 12 April 2011

apathy?

There are a lot of things coming up that I need to do. Exams I need so desperately to prepare for; a living space I need to organise and tidy; jobs I need to search then apply for---and projects, projects I am just itching to start. (There is a lot on my list I want to accomplish over the summer---that list becomes more and more important every day).

I guess you could say I am feeling a little overwhelmed by it all. And that sense of being overwhelmed makes me a little lazy---mostly because I am a little too scared to start.

At the same time, I am doing things. I spent all of yesterday baking a few birthday treats for Arnold.

But it isn't enough. I need to work on those other things.

Maybe a cup of tea will help.

Maybe.


1 comment:

  1. this is a sentiment i am all to familiar with. and i hate it. if you figure out how to combat it...do tell.

    ReplyDelete