Saturday 9 April 2011

new cities

Today Arnold and I went for a child-like stroll through a new city.

And we learned that Ely---apart from it's cathedral, which really is colossal, and architecturally, quite a beauty---doesn't have that much to show for itself.

And maybe I ate a little badly---alright, alright, quite a lot badly---and squinted too much in the sun.

But it was such a wonderful day. It was the company that mattered---and from that, I really felt myself again.


Blue skies all over again, too. I am already falling in love with April.


1 comment:

  1. What a great day! It sounds perfect :) I love your post about libraries below. Public resources are so important, I just hate to see everything becoming privatized (including education..but don't get me started!).

    ReplyDelete