Wednesday 30 March 2011

what i like to watch

The other day the lovely Kaylia passed on an award for having one lovely blog. (And my, is she wonderful---please check her out. She has such an inspiring optimism towards life---but so honestly, too).

Inspired by her post about it, I, too, am going to share seven of my favourite films. (In no particular order).







(All sourced from IMDB).

(Jules Et Jim, Napoleon Dynamite, Amelie, (500) Days Of Summer, The Bridge To Terabithia, Kiki's Delivery Service and Wall-e).

They do, of course, always change. Some days I see more in them than others---but I will always, always find a way to argue for their merit.

What are your favourites?


1 comment:

  1. I love Kiki's Delivery Services too!!! I also like Spirited Away. I think it is made by the same people who made Kiki's

    ReplyDelete