Friday 25 March 2011

i'd like to, please

I guess you could say I am hoping for a lot, lately. (But don't get me wrong: this doesn't mean that I am not happy where I am right now. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate my luck and health and contentment---because I do. Especially tonight---tonight of all nights).

Hope #3.


To go on a road-trip---a long one. But because I cannot decide which I would like better---American, or European?---I would like to take both. I would like the freedom but the security---the security to know that if I needed it, I could have my own metal shell of a home right there and then. I'd like to listen to music the whole way and talk to my love about life. I like road-trips---I always have.*

*I realise I need to learn to drive first. I am quite, quite, quite aware of that.

(The post itself is inspired by this blog and the photo---isn't it absolutely wonderful?---is from here).


1 comment:

  1. I love road trips!

    I need to learn how to drive on the left (I moved to Australia) and it totally freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete