Monday 16 May 2011

educated weekend

This weekend felt a little slower-paced. Or maybe that was the relief from the first---and potentially the hardest---exam resting complete. So we took a walk in a country park, strolled in the rain, meandered around an old market town and searched and searched and searched for a few antiques*.

And we also watched this.


And, oh, it was good!

I do recommend it: An Education.

*I saw one of the most beautiful chairs I have ever seen. An Edwardian library seat---all red, mahogany and leather. Unfortunately it was around £300 out of my price range---but oh, it was a treat to see.

(Photo credit).

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful weekend :) And congrats on finishing your first exam!!! I have never seen An Education, I'm definitely going to watch it next weekend!

    ReplyDelete